NEXT STEP

Can't log into spotify

Can't log into spotify

Plan

Free

Country

USA

My Question or Issue

I made a new account recently, but got signed out somehow, so I tried to sign into it on my chromebook with my email. A red box appeared saying "Incorrect username or password." I thought I might have forgotten my password so I tried to reset it but when I entered my email it said "The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account."
I was sure that I made an account with that email but just to be extra sure I went to the sign up page to try and register an account with that email and it said that it was already connected with an account.

How can it be that my email is "already connected with a spotify account," but also not "associated with an active spotify account?"

Has anyone else had this problem? Can it be fixed? I'm stuck in a loop here. Can't even sign into that account to write this post right now. At a complete loss.

1 Reply

maybe check to see if the issue is only for your Chromebook. so try logging into a different device? If that doesn't work, your best bet may be to wait it out (because your account may not have been updated yet) or to just sign up using a different email. hope that helps!

Suggested posts