Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log into the right account

Solved!

Can't log into the right account

I've had a Spotify account for over a year now and love to use it. My mom liked the idea of Spotify Premium so made her own account and used the free trial. Since I wanted to use Spotify on my phone I logged into her account on my phone.

MY account was connected to Facebook, but while on my phone on my moms account my Facebook connected to hers. Therefore my account information now logs into hers. My playlists and everything aren't there.

I know that my account exists under 121575194 but I can't log into it...

If anyone had any idea how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated. I enjoy my Spotify playlists greatly and would love to have my own account back. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get that restored for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get that restored for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Hi. When I log into to spotify I comeback to the wrong account. Usually i never log out of spotify but i belive my account is called Davidforslund.

I log in with my Facebook but end up at an unfamiliar account. Can you pelare help me back to my regular account?

The username "Davidforslund" doesn't exist I'm afraid, so its not that. Normally when this happens it is just a case of logging back in using your original username rather than Facebook. 

If you can't think of what it is, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form including any email addresses you would have used to make an account and they can have a search for you. 

Peter

Suggested posts