Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't logg in- forgotten email

Solved!

Can't logg in- forgotten email

I've forgotten my email but still remember Username. Is there possibility to find it using username ? I have been logging in on my phone but once i log out i cannot get back to use this again. I am Premium member.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @trisolitera21

Thanks for giving it a try!

If you've checked all of your email addresses, including junk/spam folders or any other filtered folders, I'd recommend following the steps provided in this support article under the Don’t have access to your account’s email address? part. 

If you decide to contact Customer Support, keep in mind that it might take some time due to the current situation. If you get an automatic reply, make sure to respond to it and someone will email you back as soon as possible. 

You can also contact SpotifyCares on Twitter on message them on Facebook. 

They will be happy to help you change your email address. 

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello @trisolitera21

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

You can reset your password using your username and you'll get an email on the address associated with your Spotify account. That way you'll know what email you're using. 

You can also take a look at this support page as well.

I hope it helps! 

Hi Emilia,
Thanks a lot for the quick answer!
I did it but I've gotten info that they send link for resetting to email which i can't access cos' i cant remember it . That's the problem.
Marked as solution

Hi @trisolitera21

Thanks for giving it a try!

If you've checked all of your email addresses, including junk/spam folders or any other filtered folders, I'd recommend following the steps provided in this support article under the Don’t have access to your account’s email address? part. 

If you decide to contact Customer Support, keep in mind that it might take some time due to the current situation. If you get an automatic reply, make sure to respond to it and someone will email you back as soon as possible. 

You can also contact SpotifyCares on Twitter on message them on Facebook. 

They will be happy to help you change your email address. 

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Suggested posts