Can't logg in through facebook

Can't logg in through facebook

Aubcn

Hi I just moved to Russia 3 weeks ago and started to use Spotify free today(I was premium until March but decided to be free till today). So today I decided to use it again and became premium but I couldn't logg in through Facebook! I had a lots of problems trying to logg in and when I finally manage (introducing a new password that has been sent to my (same facebook) email, suddenly I see it's completely empty!!! Not even one of the thousand playlists I had!!!! What the h happened!!! Also when I tried to change my country I couldn't!! All very strange. 

I am moving back to Spain on 1 August and want to use it normally. What should I do? And also I want to enjoy my playlists now that I'm supposed to be premium again!!

Thank you

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Can't logg in through facebook

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Billy-JRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS