Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t login after cancelling Facebook

Solved!

Can’t login after cancelling Facebook

hello, I setup my account using Facebook and have since cancelled my Facebook account. I can’t login through the app or the website. I am a premium user and am being charged but can’t access my account. I have my user ID but the reset password link goes to my old Facebook email that is deactivated. I created this other account to be able to ask for help. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Purv3.

Just wanted to check in with you and see if you managed to resolve this issue 🙂

FYI, there's a handy Spotify Answer which provides steps for logging into your Spotify account after you've deleted your Facebook account - just head here.

Hope that helps! Give us a shout if you need any further help 😉

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi @Purv3, welcome to the Community!

Take a look at this article, it could be what you're looking for.

If you still need help, fill out the contact form and the Spotify team will be happy to help you regain access to your account.

Let me know if you need anything else!

I deleted my Facebook account and don’t use Facebook anymore. That’s the problem. 

Fill out the contact form and the Spotify team will be happy to help you regain access to your account.

I did that and just got an automated reply telling me to contact someone on the community site. 

Reply to that email and you will be contacted by an agent soon.

Have a nice day!

Marked as solution

Hey @Purv3.

Just wanted to check in with you and see if you managed to resolve this issue 🙂

FYI, there's a handy Spotify Answer which provides steps for logging into your Spotify account after you've deleted your Facebook account - just head here.

Hope that helps! Give us a shout if you need any further help 😉

Suggested posts