Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login and still being charged

Can't login and still being charged

Spotify logged me out of my account on both my computer and my phone and now it won't recognize my email. I am still being charged for my Student Premium account, but I can't even log in to it. I can't seem to find any way to talk to any customer service which is really frustrating, so I don't know what to do besides talk to my bank about cancelling those charges. 

3 Replies

Hey @ihatespotify125,

Welcome to the Spotify Community; we'd be happy to help! 

Check out these steps. Let us know if your still experiencing the issue and we'll see what we can suggest ๐Ÿ™‚

Leo

I am not able to log into my account I have been being charged for the past 3 months now and it's not letting me listen to my music for free anymore and I've been paying

None of these steps are relevant to my issue.  I know my email, but when I try to log in, it says that my username/password is incorrect.  So I try to reset my password, but it says my email does not exist with a spotify account. 

I tried logging in with my facebook account just in case it was through facebook, and I had another account through facebook, but it was a free, completely separate account with none of my music on it.  

I am still being charged for my Student Premium account, so I need this to be resolved.  I prefer Spotify because it is cheaper and preferrable to use.  However, I have started using Soundcloud instead because Spotify is scamming me.  I wouldn't mind returning to Spotify if this gets resolved.  

Suggested posts