Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login into my account, tried password reset and it won't work

Can't login into my account, tried password reset and it won't work

Hi I'm not new to spotify and my issue it's confusing. I used to have my old spotify account linked to my FB, earlier this month I've deleted my FB account. Recently I've re opened the FB account with the same email, I've disconnected my spotify from all my devices and tried to login again, the problem is that it said my password is incorrect. 

I went through the process of password reset but still it won't work, not on browser or app. I'm not sure what to do so since the email is recognized as user "22j5etz2f3y3amm5osvd2zu2y" I know I'm using this account now but I would like to recover my old one.

2 Replies

Hey there!

I would advise you to contact Spotify Support, which can be done via this page
(https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/)

I really hope this gets resolved for you!

Have an awesome day!

Hey @Genmarm1.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community about this. We'll be glad to help you out!

We noticed you have two accounts now. If you would like to move your saved music and playlists from the old one to the new one, you can contact Customer Support here and they will be able to help you out with this. They can also then delete your old account, as well as update the email address on your new account, if that's what you would like.

Let us know how it goes! 

Suggested posts