Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login into my account.

Can't login into my account.

Hello there,

It's been a month now since I cannot login into my account. I've sent several messages to the Spotify support but never been replied back, so that's why I'm posting here 😞

I log into my account using my facebook credentials, and suddenly a message saying that my password is wrong appears (Which clearly it's not, as I can get into facebook with no problems at all).

The weird thing comes when I log into my boyfriends account, who is suscribed to my lists. These lists are shown on the left menu, but when I click them it's like there are no songs... Like if my account was deleted or something.

Any help would be appreciated 😞 I want my music back...

ps: My account name before the facebook thingy was WeekendRockstar

ps2: This is my bf's account.

4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

If you submitted the online contact form, you should have got an automated reply. Make sure to reply to that directly and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

If you have, feel free to let me know your case number and I will escalate it to the staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thank you very much for your response and welcome! 🙂

This is the ID for the second request I sent: 00959775

Again, thanks!

@Mazinguer5 wrote:

Thank you very much for your response and welcome! 🙂

This is the ID for the second request I sent: 00959775

Again, thanks!

Hi,

Cool, I'll escalate this over to the staff for you so they can chase it up.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

@Mazinguer5 - looks like one of our support team replied to that case this morning, so check your inbox. They'll be able to get things sorted out from there, don't worry.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts