Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login into registered email (Premium Account)

Can't login into registered email (Premium Account)

I can't login into my premium account on other devices as I can't remember the password. I can login into it on my PC and my old phone though. The old email was removed due to microsoft upgrading old ID's to Outlook using an alias, however it removed the original address and didn't relocate the emails in my case.

I have all the information for my account (including billing, as I still pay monthly) 

How would I go about transferring to a new email so I can actually recover my account's password? I submitted an inquiry through the help however, it will send the response to my old E-mail instead so I'm unable to view that as well.

Thanks for your time, I appreciate any response in helping to resolve this.

2 Replies

Hey @Checkouttime

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to read that you're having trouble logging into your Spotify account. We'd love to help out with this and get you reunited with your music.

First of all, have you got the 8 digit case # for your email case? We'll get this over to the right team so they can get your enquiry looked into.

Thanks in advance.

I am having this Same problem and cannot get any of the information but have the 8 number code

Suggested posts