Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login my artist page

Can't login my artist page

Hello everyone,

I have uploaded my original songs on spotify via routenote but i can't login my page using spotify app. So how can I solve this problem?

Thanks.

7 Replies

Hey @iminnocentmusic,

Artist pages don't have any login details. I'd recommend checking out Spotify for Artists: https://artists.spotify.com/guide/spotify-for-artists.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ok. So how can I edit my artist page details?

I'd recommend checking out Spotify for Artists for such things: https://artists.spotify.com/guide/spotify-for-artists.

MaximSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

My account has been Verified already "by me", but the app logged me out and now when I log in to my artists account and claim it, it says get your team to varify you by logging into your account... What is going on and why am I having this problem?

Hey there @Sogrim,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Whenever you have questions about your artist profile, feel free to check the FAQ section here. If you're unable to find what you're looking for on it, you can reach out to artist support. 

We hope this helps!

PetyaModerator

hey I claimed it got the email and logged in with my Spotify what do I do can't seem to get in.

Hey @MrSeeker,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

In such cases, when it comes to artist accounts, it'd be best to contact our artist support team, as they'll be able to help you further. Here is how to do that.

Hope this clears things a bit,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts