Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login to account with everything saved. Redirected to new account.

Can't login to account with everything saved. Redirected to new account.

Hi!

I’ve been using Spotify for a couple of months. I had playlists I made myself, playlists I followed and many saved albums. The only thing that didn’t work was finding Facebook Friends: I always got the message none of my friends were on Spotify (which I know isn’t true).

Now, one day, when I restarted my computer I had to log in again. From that moment on I didn’t have any saved playlists or albums. I could, however, find and follow facebookfriends.

I understand that many people have multiple accounts, but I can’t find the first one anymore and that’s the one I’d like to continue using. I tried logging in through Facebook, my Facebook e-mail, my own e-mail and my username. Each time I arrive at the second account without anything saved.

I found this old account: https://open.spotify.com/user/214drwzbu6qha5npyrpdzsckybut I can't login or request a new password, because apparently there's no email attached to this one.

I think it might have something to do with disconnecting Facbook. 

Any help? Or a way to send the data from the first account tot the newer one? 

1 Reply

Hey there!

We'd recommend you get in touch with us via this contact form.

You can also find us on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle. Give us a shout out, we'll be happy to help out.

Suggested posts