Premium

Country

Ireland

Device

(Samsung Galaxy S8

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

I logged out of my spotify premium account but unable to login as I don't remember the user id/ email. The current email is to some other account which I would have created in the past which is not premium. I went to the folder on the phone where spotify cache is but still couldn't find .

7 Replies

HI @ruchir_gem ,

Sorry to hear that. 

I'd reccomend taking a look at the steps listed here for help to be reuinted with your account:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/problems-logging-in-to-spotify/

Keep me updated.

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have tried the basic steps but still not able to recover. I went to my phone's sptify cache path. But not able to find there. Please help

Hey @ruchir_gem ,

Thanks for trying those steps. 

The next step will be to take a look here:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/recover-your-account/

Please ensure you perform all the steps listed.

I'll be right here!

Robert_WRock Star 11

Hi Robert,

Again I have tried this email way. I thought my email id registered was *snip*. I tried an reset the password but it took me to some other account without premium membership.

It must be one of my older account which I was not using anymore. There was a promotion from spotify starting month of June with 3 months at 0.99 Euro. I took premium membership at that time.

Again I have tried the email + facbook way along with the android cache folder on phone. You should provide a phone number and I will call to fix this problem.

Best Regards,

Ruchir

Hi @ruchir_gem ,

I appriciate your update.

My intention is not for you to perform things you have previously tried to resolve your issue, but to ensure all process has been followed to reslove and isiolate step by step by step the issue at hand.

At present Spotify does not provide a helpline number to call. And here for the most part is a platform for users to try to help other users in the best way they can. As such I am not a Spotify employee. 

If you wish to reach out to Spotify directly there is information in the first link I provided.

All the best!

Robert_WRock Star 11

Apologies !! Big Apologies !! I though you were from Spotify. I realize now that it's a community forum. And in that case thanks a lot for taking out time and pointing me to relevant links.

I am concerned that the premium membership will keep deducting from my account and I will not be able to resolve my login.

Hey there @ruchir_gem,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

If you're still having troubles accessing your Premium account, we'd also recommend taking a look at this Spotify Answer for some more steps to try.

We'd also recommend taking a look at our refund policy here to find more info. 

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts