Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login via Facebook

Solved!

Can't login via Facebook

A few minutes ago when I opened the Spotify app on my Android device, I have seen that all my lists were gone and my profile picture was changed. After that I immediately logged in to my account on a browser and logged out from all the devices. Then I jumped to Facebook to turn on 2 step verification. Then I went back to my spotify account and saw that all my family members were kicked out of my subscription and my subscription type has been changed to normal premium. I have managed to change all of that to what they used to be. Yet I couldn't of course find the reason of these. I was very careful with my Facebook password, It should have been a strong one as I know of.

Now when I am trying to login to my account on my phone via Facebook again, it says "facebook error" and doesn't login. I have removed Spotify from my Facebook apps because of some solutions people told in this community then tried again. No change... Now I can't login on my phone to my account I have paid for.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have solved my problem with setting a device password. But still this is an issue that should be solved. Setting a device password should be an alternative, not a problem solving method. Also I still can't understand how my spotify account has been hacked as my facebook account doesn't show any logins that I didn't know. As I know, there is no way other than setting a device password ehich I certainly didn't to login without facebook if my account has been linked to it. I smell a security flaw there!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I have solved my problem with setting a device password. But still this is an issue that should be solved. Setting a device password should be an alternative, not a problem solving method. Also I still can't understand how my spotify account has been hacked as my facebook account doesn't show any logins that I didn't know. As I know, there is no way other than setting a device password ehich I certainly didn't to login without facebook if my account has been linked to it. I smell a security flaw there!

Suggested posts