Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login with Facebook?

Solved!

Can't login with Facebook?

Can't login with Facebook? When ever I try, it shows the message: "An error has occurred processing your request. Please try again." I have tried on my phone and two separate computers with three separate browsers. I can't just use the regular login details, as I don't know the password, and I don't use the email address anymore. I don't want to make a new account as I have 400+ songs in my library. How do I fix this? (Or should I say, Please can you fix this?)

fuckspotify.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there!

Since you can't seem to remember the details of which you need to login, that's fine. I get that you're bummed of losing your 400+ songs but there's a way to fix it. You could simply create another account, find your old account possibly through some friends that follow it or if you remember the username, go to your selected playlist that you want to copy songs from and copy them all at once to a new playlist in your brand new account! If you don't know how to copy songs all at once, you need to click the song on top of the playlist and then hold shift and press the down arrow key all the way to the bottom of your playlist until all the songs are highlighted, after that, you should right click and select add to playlist and choose your playlist you'd like to add it to. 

Hope this helped,

Have a nice day! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi,

Did you create this account using Facebook or just connected it afterwards?

What I am understanding from your discritption it seems more llike the second option.

So, in order to fix it you will have to remember the username and the password of your account. If you don't remember the username you might ask a friend who is following you to find that out. 

Hope I was able to help!

Cheers!

I don't know the password, but I can't reset it as I don't know the email either.

Marked as solution

Hey there!

Since you can't seem to remember the details of which you need to login, that's fine. I get that you're bummed of losing your 400+ songs but there's a way to fix it. You could simply create another account, find your old account possibly through some friends that follow it or if you remember the username, go to your selected playlist that you want to copy songs from and copy them all at once to a new playlist in your brand new account! If you don't know how to copy songs all at once, you need to click the song on top of the playlist and then hold shift and press the down arrow key all the way to the bottom of your playlist until all the songs are highlighted, after that, you should right click and select add to playlist and choose your playlist you'd like to add it to. 

Hope this helped,

Have a nice day! 🙂

Suggested posts