The Nederlands

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

Browser

Chrome

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to login in to Spotify in Chrome for my daughter (as being part of the Family) I want to use Chrome since it supports different profiles (handy when you have to manage multiple account)

Only problem is that I can login in Edge with my daughters account, but not in Chrome (nothing happens when I press the login button. I can login with my own account in Chrome so it seems to be Premium Family related somehow.

Does anybody have encountered the same problem and more importantly have a solution for it?

Thanks in advance!

Jeroenski

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again @jeroenski74,

Have you tried the other steps I suggested above (like clearing the cookies of the browser)?

Let me know how it goes and 

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @jeroenski74,

Have you tried to use an incognito tab, clear the cookies of your browser and use another browser or device?

When this doesn't work, you should try to use another internet connection (e.g. cellular data instead of WiFi).

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star

Hi @Lk608,

It works in another browser that is not the problem. I want it to work in chrome because chrome supports multiple accounts. I want multiple accounts to manage all lists of the family via the laptop. Another option would be to create multiple users on the laptop but than I have to login/logout every time.

The functionality of login in via chrome is just not working for family accounts which is a bug since it works on other browsers.

I just hope Spotify will fix it.

Thanks for the help though!

Jeroenski74

Marked as solution

Hey again @jeroenski74,

Have you tried the other steps I suggested above (like clearing the cookies of the browser)?

Let me know how it goes and 

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star

Hi LK608,

Using an incognito tab it works, but still this is not what I want and expect. So I marked it as a solution as in workaround, but not the end solution. I hope Spotify can look into it.

With kind regards,

Jeroenski

Suggested posts