Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login

Can't login

I tried logging in to my account but i keep getting the error message your username and password combination does not match a spotify account. I have reset my password yet i keep getting the same message. What do i do?

39 Replies

That is weird

me too I have the same problem, that's from the mobile, when I login through the desktop app it works well and also the website is totally okay..

Same i have the same problem wh

at to do

exact same problem here

On android

Moto g4

Same problem plz anybody help us!

Same issue. Only just noticed it.

Galaxy S8+

Well,you are not the only one 
Same problem over here

Same here! Works well on computer and web player,but doesn't on the phone.

Same here

I have the same problem , logs in on website but won't do the same in the app

I have the exact same problem. When I try the same combination for the website it works. Please fix this.

I'm facing the same problem. It says your email and password combination does not match a spotify account,even thou the email & password is right,i can log in thru web but not the app on my phone. What can i do ?

Same here. I need heeeelp 

Same problem on android . No fix yet ? 

Same problem over here last days. Today finally that message stopped coming up. Now when I enter my username and password, it seems I am logging in and then suddenly comes back to the main screen for logging in again. What's wrong?

Same problem over here, I cant login for the last 4 to 5 days.. 

I'm having the same problem on Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I installed app on daughters ipod touch & i was able to login with no problems.

Any suggestions?

Gotta be an Android issue......

I have the same problem here too.. I've tried to reset the password twice and it didn't help.

It doesn't work on my computer as well.

Please help!

Hit me this morning on the school bus 😕

Suggested posts