Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login

Can't login

My app randomly logged me out.

Now I can't seem to log in by any means, first it says I'm offline and if I try to get an confirmation email, it instantly says that the confirmation link is not valid. I saw some similar problems but none of the fixes resolved the issue.

Plan

Free

Country

Italy

Device

Samsung A7

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

5 Replies

Hey there @MatheusBlu

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

Start off by opening the inbox of your email in a private/incognito window. While in a private session, try clicking on the confirmation link once again to check if it works now. This will make sure you avoid any cache issues with the browser you're using. 

If this doesn't help, try disabling any power saving or data cleaning settings on your mobile device. Alternatively, you can try authorizing Spotify to run without restrictions despite the mentioned settings being enabled. Make sure you try this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Hello.

The solution mentioned did not work.
Opening the email sent only asks for me to update my password (which is not
the problem because I do know the password). Nevertheless, I did change it
to try and see if it was the problem, but no, still the same: It says I'm
offline and does not open the app.

It's been more than a month that my app is broken and two weeks since any reply here....

Is there really no way to fix the issue? Am I just blocked out of the app and that's it?

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Went to use Spotify today but couldn’t play any songs because it says I’m offline (I have premium). Tried logging out to log back in again but my login isn’t working and just says “something went wrong. Please try again”.

I can’t login to my account via any login options (Facebook, google, email/pw login or email confirmation link login) nor can I make a new account on the app and it’s super frustrating. I use this ever day to help meditate and exercise and now I have no access to my account on the app. 

Tried deleting and reinstalling the app, updating the app, rebooting my phone and nothing is working. 

Hi there @Careesi,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Sorry to hear that you're having such an experience with the app.

We'd recommend running a clean reinstall of the app. Please follow the steps from this Spotify Guide exactly, as this will assure that all app data is cleared completely, before reinstalling.

Also, make sure that Battery optimization is not enabled for Spotify from the system app settings, as well as that the app is granted all permissions. These settings could be hindering the performance of the app.

Keep us posted on how you get on with this.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts