Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login

Solved!

Can't login

Hi. My father haven't been useing his spotify account for some time now, but now he wants to login but can't. He used to login with his Facebook account but now he get this message:

"You do not have a Spotify account connected to your Facebook account. If you have a Spotify account, please log in with your Spotify credentials. If you do not have a Spotify account, sign up."

When he tries to login with his email it says:

"Incorrect username or password."

Then I try to reset my password and get the following message:

"It looks like you are using your Facebook credentials to log in to Spotify. To change your Facebook password go to your settings page at <a href="http://www.facebook.com" target=" blank">facebook.com</a>."

I have checked his Facebook account and it seems that it is connected to spotify.

So now I don't know what to do. How can he login in to his spotify account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Emerali, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, we recommend that you contact us via email here or through our official social media channels in Facebook or Twitter with his account info. We'll take a look at his account to see what's going on.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Emerali, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, we recommend that you contact us via email here or through our official social media channels in Facebook or Twitter with his account info. We'll take a look at his account to see what's going on.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions.

Suggested posts