Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login

Can't login

I tried logging in to my account but i keep getting the error message your username and password combination does not match a spotify account. I have reset my password yet i keep getting the same message. What do i do?

39 Replies

I have the same problem too

Same issue, hit me today, is there any reply from Spotify Staff yet? Geez. I need it in my mobile not on web tho.

Unistall and re-install the app worked for me.

I hope this works for the rest of you.

Good Luck!

Unfortunately it didn’t work for me I tried everything,different networks,accounts, restarted my phone, took the battery out, I even did a factory reset. And still it won’t log me in...

Yea it just started for me too today... on Samsung galaxy s7 edge. Tried uninstalling, reinstalling. Nothing.

I cant log in either!!! Someone help!!! I changed my password idk how many times.. I have the galaxy s8.. I tried uninstalling it and installing again. NOTHING. Won't work

Spotify could be down at the moment? 

This is also happening to me. Samsung galaxy note 8.

iv been able to log in onto the website but when I try to log into the app it says it can't recognize me and that either my username and/ or password is incorrect. Is this a common thing that is happening right now with the latest update?

Seems to only be happening to Samsungs (galaxy) my husband has the new LG and it's perfectly fine!!!! 

I have a Samsung LG Phoenix 3 but iv seen past reports with iphone back in
2014/15 with this situation it could be an error code or something in the
latest update I believe but I wouldnt know for sure. I see most people
panicky about this situation rn and I know you can only do your portion in
providing information and feedback so hopefully soon this would get fixed
and go about our day. Thanks for listening. Hope things get sorted with
soon.

It's a pain in the **bleep**

I've tried logging into my account that was previously connected to facebook. I didisconnected it from my Facebook and tried to logon manually. I know for SURE I have the correct login info. And my recovery email is outdated. What can I do? I have a premium account as well if that matters.

Spotify support please give me an answer. Im unsubscribing from Premium until this is fixed.

still not fixed,

more than a week.

such a lame and cheap customer service,

hate it.

have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the program or try using a new account to see if the problem is your account

I've been having this same problem for a week now.

Hi all,

I have the same issue on Huawei Y6 PRO from more than week.

I've uninstalled all Spotify apps from my phone, download app from Google Play and install it. Reset password and still back to the login page...I am able to login on my notebook app and on Spotify website but on my mobile not.

Dear Spotify Team,

Do you have any solution how to fix this issue?

I have renstalled and reset account. Issue is app as i can log in on PC.
ending my premium subscription if this is not fixed soon.

Suggested posts