Premium

Country

NL

Device

PC and phone

Operating System

Android , Windows

My Question or Issue

I have an account, for which I activated 3 months free Premium. I recently bought a new PC and tried to log in. No username worked, nor did any of my emails (I only have Live and Gmail). I couldn't request a new password that way.

I'm still logged in on my phone as 'timbonsema', where Premium is active. I have been getting mails from Spotiy since first use in 2015, where I also received the confirmation of buying Premium (I have an order number) yet I can't login with that mail.

I never linked my account to Facebook. I had to make a new account with my Gmail just to access this forum.

I hope someone from Spotify can look up my order number and see the account details of where it was ordered from.

thumbnail_Screenshot_20191113_052316.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed,

thanks for replying !

Please reach out to Spotify support using this help page.

Make sure to reply to any automated mail you get.

They will be able to take a closer look at your account and solve the issue for you.

Have a great day !

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi @user-removed,

thanks for posting !

Please use this help page to locate all accounts listed with your details.

This way, you'll be able to know if you're logged into the right account.

On top of that and for further steps, use this help page on problems logging in to a users account.

Let me know how it goes 

I already said the system denies all my emails. I don't remember when and how I created this profile, but I know it exists since I'm still logged in, and my Live mail receives all the billing information.

When I request a new password using the username timbonsema, it says ' email sent'  but I have no idea where, since I only have 2 emails (and I never ever had others). When I use my Live mail, I get the 'does not exist' answer. I had to use my Gmail to create an account to use this forum, but that doesn't give me my Premium back which will continue to be billed.

Can someone from Spotify please find out which email is associated with the profile mentioned (linked in OP). Thank you for helping.

PS: I'm a 22 year old tech-nerd so spare me the default answers 🙂

Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed,

thanks for replying !

Please reach out to Spotify support using this help page.

Make sure to reply to any automated mail you get.

They will be able to take a closer look at your account and solve the issue for you.

Have a great day !

Suggested posts