Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't make new account

Can't make new account

So, I can ONLY log in with my Facebook crudentials. I want to disconnect, and just updated Spotify today. I can't disconnect using this (I am a Mac user) https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/Spotify-is-connected-to-wrong-Facebook-account/?i...

What do I do? It doesn't show any "social network" options in preferences.

I want to make a new account with my email, but that email is being used with my Facebook account, so I can't do that either. i go to switch my password, and get no email either.

Basically, I just want to either disconnect this account from Facebook, or delete this account. I want to start fresh WITHOUT Facebook and get Premium.

Help?

Thanks!:)

4 Replies

Hi. It can be done but I suggest to enlist the help of the support staff to make it a smooth transitiion. Use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Thanks! Appreciate it! The whole connecting to Facebook thing really screwed things up for me and I don't have anything on this account like playlists and such that I need, so I guess I should just start over! Thanks again ๐Ÿ™‚

If I got that email, should I reply to that, or wait for another reply?

Screen Shot 2013-10-24 at 6.36.24 PM.png

Yes, please reply to it to make sure it hits the screen of one of the support guys ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts