Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't modify the email link to my account

Can't modify the email link to my account

Hi,

I recently deleted my email associated to my Spotify account for personal reason. But it is still associated to my account and I can't modify it from the Spotify's page.

I'm connected with Facebook to identify myself on Spotify, so it tell me that I can "modify my informations from my Facebook account". But my email address on Facebook is the new one and Spotify apparently don't detect it.

(Sorry for my english I'm French ^^)

Waiting for your answers.

4 Replies

Hi @Shbeark, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the email to change in your Spotify account. If you're still having the same issue, let us know and we'll help you out.

Take care 🙂

Hi, thanks !

I modified email from my Facebook account like 1 month ago so I found it strange, I'll wait 24 hours more !

Thanks for your quick answer !

I'm having the same issue. I updated my email on Facebook a while ago and I'm still getting emails from Spotify on the previous email address.

Hi again !

It makes 6 month until I modified my email adress and the one on my spotify account is still wrong.

Could you help me please ? Because I recently asked to change my spotify subscription and I maybe received an email informing me about the state of the updates..

Thank you in advance !

Suggested posts