Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't pay for premium in Perú

Solved!

Can't pay for premium in Perú

Hi guys, I live in Perú but had a Spotify account registered in the US. Now that the service is available in my country I want to subscribe for premium, but my card gets refused saying it doesn't match my profile country. My card is from Perú and I have already changed my country to Perú in my profile, but keep getting the same error.

Also tried purchasing a gift card for myself but with the same result. Purchased denied because my card info doesn't match my profile.

Has my profile not updated or something?

Thanks in advance!

45 Replies

How u do?
All you need is music!
Marked as solution

I tried again with the same credit card and it finally worked.

Card issued from what bank?
All you need is music!

bcp visa oro

Debit card? ... I tried since a week ago. 

Según la web de política aceptan tarjetas débito y crédito, ¡Pero no funciona ninguna de las dos!
All you need is music!

Yep, seems to be working now. My card was accepted, and I even got the 30 day trial. Thanks everyone!

Hi guys,

If you're in Peru and you're experiencing this 'Your country doesn't match the country in your account' message when upgrading, could you let us know the following info:

- Whether it's a Visa/Mastercard
- What bank you're with

We're looking into it at the moment. The more information we have, the better.

Thank you for your patience here. We want to get it sorted as soon as we can.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi Sam,

i'm still have the same problem, every time i tried make the payment for Premium, web show me 'Your country doesn't match the country in your credit/debit card account'

The details of my card (Perú):

- Visa
- BBVA Banco Continental

Please, help me!

All you need is music!

Hi Sam,

I'm still have the same problem too. 

Here is my details:

-Visa 

-BCP (Banco de Crédito del Perú)

Regards!

Is working for me now.

Finally it worked yesterday night. Great..!! Thanks..!!!

Thanks for letting us know it's now working everyone. Enjoy Premium!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.
Marked as solution

Im having the same problem in Chile, I sent a ticket  ant they answered and they said that there were having some issues with susbscriptions but now it should be working, but I am still having the same problem 

Hi Adam and Sam

I still with the same problem. I can't do nothing

@Fcobelmar21 and @emiliusvgs Are you using a Visa or Mastercard? What bank are you with in Peru?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I´m not from Perú, I´m from Chile, I posted here because it is the same problem. I´m using Visa and my bank is Banco de Chile

I'm using Visa and my bank is BCP (banco de crédito del perú) 

I have been trying to buy premium again and again and maybe that will make it work (since the other guys were able to do it after a while) but nothing yet...

It's working now! 🙂

Suggested posts