NEXT STEP

Can't pay premium with PayPal

Can't pay premium with PayPal

6 Replies

What error message are you getting?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I just get a message with many useless symbols on it. Here is a sample copied and pasted:

๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ<i๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝj๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ฿ฏ๏ฟฝcw๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ t ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๎ฃนox๏ฟฝb๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝe๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝi๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝู˜๏ฟฝv๏ฟฝ9t๏ฟฝy๏ฟฝyyv ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ.="" ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ_๏ฟฝh@t๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ'๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ_ะฅ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝf๏ฟฝ{๏ฟฝt๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝฺฎ)z2๏ฟฝ="">|๏ฟฝ^๏ฟฝMZ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ4E_K๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝw6v๏ฟฝรฑ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ|ฤพb$A๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝCืž๏ฟฝl๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ

This also happens to me on mobile. I want Spotify Premium!

• Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago estรกn teniendo un mal dรญa. No te preocupes, no se ha cargado ningรบn pago. Intรฉntalo de nuevo o usa otro mรฉtodo de pago.

Good Morning ... spotify was able to book the money from my paypal account but wrote me an email that they couldnt book it and now i am no premium member anymore?! What can i do now?

Spotify says that there is a problem booking the money from my PayPal account.

Something must have changed, it has been working fine for a couple of years and it works fine with many other services that it use it with.

What is the likelihood of a fix before I loose my premium status ?

Me too. Not able to pay for a Premium with Paypal 

Paypal system gives me: 

An error occurred during processing. Please try again.

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

When I try with my credit card, it says my card number is always wrong

What should I do?

Suggested posts