Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play offline with Premium?

Solved!

Can't play offline with Premium?

Hey spotify

I have a Premium Account but Im not able to listen offline Smiley Indifferent

39 Replies

I have had premium for awhile now and recently had to get a new phone. I have synced the phone with my computer and all the playlists are there, but now have to download them before I take them on travels. I used to be able to listen to it in the car, even over my cell network, and now I can't. This is very frustrating as this is the entire reason I have premium. This also means that I can't use the browse function and listen to other pre-made playlists online while not on wifi. Why did this work for over a year and a half and now isn't? If the subscription details have changed, please let me know so that I can cancel if I wont be able to browse while only using my cellular network. 

Hi

I dont know why this happend i just cancelled the premium to be honest!

Br

I have followed your instructions, Internet is  connected and I have playlists. I have used up uneccesary data,and it is frustrating to say the least.  Do I have to do anything else beside switching to offline??  Please can you help.  I had a visitor and their lists started downloading immediately on their phone .   They tried it on mine and it did nothing .  I have plenty of phone data for the download.

thanks Linda. 

Still doesnt do it

i just subscribe to premium but cant download

I've downloaded music to offline but still won't play and pop-up come "Network error. Please check and try again later", when I connect my phone to internet music want play, it's mean charge my mobile data. What should I do?

Well first go to account and check if premium then find some songs create a playlist then click download wait for it to download then listen without internet max songs to download is 3333

Hi. I have registered to Spotify Premium. I downloaded it's app on my laptop. I logged in and it even says that I have a premium account. It can play in offline mode in my phone but it can't be played offline in my laptop. I even tried going to the spotify site and tried to play it offline but it doesn't work.

Hi! I have Premium account, but sometimes when I disconnect the wifi and open Spotify I can not play my created Playlist (and subscribed).. I download it. Even I set 'Offline mode':

Screenshot_2017-02-10-17-08-32-581_com.spotify.music.png
Screenshot_2017-02-10-17-08-02-335_com.spotify.music.png

How do we play it offline pls

IMG_3019.JPG
IMG_3015.JPG

Hey guys 🙂

I also have this problem. I could play offline music at home without problem, but then when I went to my office at work it didn't want to play offline no matter what. Spotify is blocked for online playing at my work, but I had hopes that I could play offline at least.

So maybe it is because of your internet, something is blocking it.

Hi,

I have downloaded heaps of tracks then when I am offline the are not showing as downloaded they are there but in faint writing and will not play?

Am having problems can't play my library n I have premium

i already paid the premium and i cant download even play it offline.. please help me fix it.. i pay in cebuana lhuilier by dragon pay

I’m having the same god darn problem and this has never happened. On top of that I’m paying TEN DOLLARS a month for your BULL**bleep** **bleep** SERVICES. I’m a completely UNHAPPY customer and I’m about 2 seconds away from switching to iTunes- the only reason I haven’t is because I’ve previously been a droid user and already have so many songs on my account!!! YOU NEED TO FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY. DONT PROMISE CERTAIN **bleep**NG SERVICES, OVERCHARGE FOR THEM AND THEN NOT DELIVER!!!!!!! I am sooo livid!

I have a windows laptop and I signed up to Spotify Premium a couple of days ago and I cannot see the "Offline" button that is usually there. I've had Premium before and I've used it on this lap top and it's been a few months since I renewed my account. Everything looks different now. At work i can see the offline button but not on my lap top WTFunk?!

i have spotify premium and some of my downloaded songs are not available offline

Suggested posts