Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't post new message

Solved!

Can't post new message

Hi

I'm trying to post a new message in the Help with other OS's about my BlackBerry.

I'm getting an error which means I can't post, saying to correct the highlighted errors and post again.

There's nothing highlighted for me to change.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Simon

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Recent changes to the forum software now require at least one label to be included in a post although it's not really obvious from the error screen. Try again typing something into the label box on the right.

View solution in original post

32 Replies
Marked as solution

Recent changes to the forum software now require at least one label to be included in a post although it's not really obvious from the error screen. Try again typing something into the label box on the right.

Hi jwylot

Cheers, that worked.

Now posted up.

It's strange, I also work on Lithium forum and I've never seen this before. Odd thing to drop in to the software to post, surely tagging would suffice.

Kudoed and solution marked. 😉

Cheers

Yeah they sneaked that in very recently. You actually marked your post as the solution - I'll change it 🙂

I can't find the "New Message" link to put a new post. Help please?

Which section are you trying to post to? Should be a big green button at the top left.

How do I start a new topic? Seems impossible

Go to the subsection you want to post in (be aware you can't start new topics in some places, like Announcements and Bugs) then there should be a green "New Topic" button in the top left of the page.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Testing testing.

I keep getting this message!! How can I post? It’s driving me crazy.

If I put a a label as “Student”, the word “Student” is also in my post, but it gives the same error!

Who created this horrific system!?

Also can't post in a certain thread...will this one work?

not working still

Can please someone tell me what to write in "labels" ... i tried everything .. it keep saying this label isnt available.... so annoying.. 

Hey there @Abhishekdhaka23,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Just to clarify, could you let us know which board you're trying to post a reply on?  

We'd also recommend giving it a try in an incognito or private window in your browser and let us know if the issue perists there as well. If it does, a screenshot would be helpful so we can take a closer look. Just make sure that no private or sensitive info is displayed.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

TESTING

Hi i am having two problems when trying to post a new message

1. Please enter a value for this field. under the text box
2.You must include a Spotify Playlist URI/link to create a post in the Playlist Exchange ( I am pretty **bleep** sure mine is right .

Could you help>

I tried an incognito window. No luck

Yeah it seems impossible

I was able to get it to work...

I was putting embed code for a playlist into the HTML portion of the post. I instead put the "song link" into the rich text and it worked. Maybe this can help...

My post is on this page:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Playlist-Exchange/BEST-UNIQUE-EDM-PLAYLIST-Updated-weekly/m-p/48441...

This thread can be closed. I actually don’t use it anymore. But thank you

Suggested posts