Can't post new message

Solved!

Can't post new message

mellor51
Regular

Hi

I'm trying to post a new message in the Help with other OS's about my BlackBerry.

I'm getting an error which means I can't post, saying to correct the highlighted errors and post again.

There's nothing highlighted for me to change.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Simon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

Joe
Community Legend

Recent changes to the forum software now require at least one label to be included in a post although it's not really obvious from the error screen. Try again typing something into the label box on the right.

View solution in original post

26 Replies

TonyJ05

testing

Eneroth
Casual Listener

Testing testing.

Dexterous7244
Casual Listener

TESTING

Solution!

Joe
Community Legend

Recent changes to the forum software now require at least one label to be included in a post although it's not really obvious from the error screen. Try again typing something into the label box on the right.

View solution in original post

huntc99
Gig Goer
cant post new idea. tried 1 tag and multiple tags. then after trying twice i get a "post flooding detected" message and cant post for 5 minutes?! i never even got to post how could i be flooding

Jeremy

Hey there @huntc99,

Thank you for your post here in the Community,

Can you let us know if you you tried from an incognito/private window?

Keep us posted.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

huntc99
Gig Goer

my mistakes. i was adding tags instead of labels. I did not realize you have to click on one of the listed label options on the right sidebar. in my opinion this is a bit unclear - but there is no bug, i was just confused!

Novy

Hey @huntc99

Thanks for keeping us in the loop and for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we'll make sure to pass this on to the right folks.

The Community will be here if anything else comes up. 

Take care 🙂

NovyModerator

"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Retroreverb
Regular
Hi i am having two problems when trying to post a new message

1. Please enter a value for this field. under the text box
2.You must include a Spotify Playlist URI/link to create a post in the Playlist Exchange ( I am pretty **bleep** sure mine is right .

Could you help>

Abhishekdhaka23
Casual Listener

not working still

Abhishekdhaka23
Casual Listener

Can please someone tell me what to write in "labels" ... i tried everything .. it keep saying this label isnt available.... so annoying.. 

Katerina

Hey there @Abhishekdhaka23,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Just to clarify, could you let us know which board you're trying to post a reply on?  

We'd also recommend giving it a try in an incognito or private window in your browser and let us know if the issue perists there as well. If it does, a screenshot would be helpful so we can take a closer look. Just make sure that no private or sensitive info is displayed.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply 🙂

KaterinaModerator
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Rauko7
Casual Listener
Can you provide a screenshot that shows where you would normally post a new idea or thread?
I don't see it anywhere and I am not sure if I am missing it or if something is broken.

nickfever
Casual Listener

I tried an incognito window. No luck

Retroreverb
Regular
Yeah it seems impossible

RIDJ
Casual Listener
This thread can be closed. I actually don’t use it anymore. But thank you

nickfever
Casual Listener

I was able to get it to work...

I was putting embed code for a playlist into the HTML portion of the post. I instead put the "song link" into the rich text and it worked. Maybe this can help...

My post is on this page:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Playlist-Exchange/BEST-UNIQUE-EDM-PLAYLIST-Updated-weekly/m-p/48441...

nickfever
Casual Listener

I just had a hard time replying here. In HTML there is something called a non-breaking space. When you view html, it will look like this -->  
Try removing that. if it looks like this --> <p>&nbsp;</p> You can remove that whole portion.

basemashakir15

I keep getting this message!! How can I post? It’s driving me crazy.

If I put a a label as “Student”, the word “Student” is also in my post, but it gives the same error!

Who created this horrific system!?

kinzr13
Music Fan

Also can't post in a certain thread...will this one work?

SUGGESTED POSTS