Can't post new message

Solved!

Can't post new message

mellor51
Regular

Hi

I'm trying to post a new message in the Help with other OS's about my BlackBerry.

I'm getting an error which means I can't post, saying to correct the highlighted errors and post again.

There's nothing highlighted for me to change.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Simon

28 Replies

nickfever
Casual Listener

I just had a hard time replying here. In HTML there is something called a non-breaking space. When you view html, it will look like this -->  
Try removing that. if it looks like this --> <p>&nbsp;</p> You can remove that whole portion.

Rauko7
Casual Listener
Can you provide a screenshot that shows where you would normally post a new idea or thread?
I don't see it anywhere and I am not sure if I am missing it or if something is broken.

huntc99
Gig Goer
cant post new idea. tried 1 tag and multiple tags. then after trying twice i get a "post flooding detected" message and cant post for 5 minutes?! i never even got to post how could i be flooding

Jeremy

Hey there @huntc99,

Thank you for your post here in the Community,

Can you let us know if you you tried from an incognito/private window?

Keep us posted.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

TonyJ05

testing

huntc99
Gig Goer

my mistakes. i was adding tags instead of labels. I did not realize you have to click on one of the listed label options on the right sidebar. in my opinion this is a bit unclear - but there is no bug, i was just confused!

Novy

Hey @huntc99

Thanks for keeping us in the loop and for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we'll make sure to pass this on to the right folks.

The Community will be here if anything else comes up. 

Take care 🙂

NovyModerator

"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Bayowolf

I keep getting an error message saying that I hadn't replied to an email sent to me when I registered.  I honestly don't remember that email, as it was sent when I started my paid subscription 7 years ago. If it weren't for the rather sweet streaming music website that appears to be attached to this forum, I'd be concerned about getting my money's worth

Alex

Hey @Baywolf,

Thanks for the post.

Can you clarify when are you getting this error message?

It would also be helpful if you add a screenshot of it.

Cheers.

AlexModerator

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde
SUGGESTED POSTS