Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't put in postal code

Can't put in postal code

I have read how to change my postal code, but when I go to my profile, there is no postal code box to choose from so that I can change its contents. How to fix, please and thank you 🙂

13 Replies

@charleydean - What country are you in?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Canada

@Peter wrote:
@charleydean - What country are you in?

If there isn't a box for it I would have assumed Spotify don't need those details.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

There is a space. I've put my last postal code before moving. But my new one is not accepted by the System.

My country is Australia. My account displays a previous postal code, but following the instructions I see no text box to update with a new postal code. Looks like they removed need for postal codes, but still display an originally entered code. 

Hey @user-removed 

If you could shoot a quick tweet over to SpotifyCares or use the contact form, we'll be able to take a look/get this updated for you.

Thanks

I f rom Perú and have the same problem, i need de postal code cause have a familiar account . Please help!

I've got this problem in Singapore too!

...same problem. I'm from El Salvador and I have a family plan which can't be verified because it doesn't allow an empty postal code.

Please help !

Please help me i'm from Belgium and don't see this box too. I need this for my account

ysn.png

worked hard to get a global debit card to get this invalid message on my face

I’m having the same problem so I spent money on a gift card  I can’t use!! Such a scam😡

Hey there @Officer402,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community! We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

You don't need to enter a postal code in order to redeem a gift card, but your account country settings must match the country where the gift card was purchased.

If you need more help with redeeming your gift card, we'd suggest you check out this support page.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Give us a shout if you need help with anything else!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts