Country

Poland

Device

Samsung S8+

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hi! 

I've a problem with my account. I don't remeber any login details, but i am logged at my samsung. I could change the account by simple way, but there is premium active and want to use it also on PC.

I have only this link to profile https://open.spotify.com/user/lj8doo1b2futqyvtpb43ocms7?si=xxpT_cu8RhuxE3wJiCeTng&fbclid=IwAR2sy0QT3...

what should I do? 

6 Replies

Hi, it sounds like you might need to reset your password. You can do this just by using your spotify username and the email address attached to it. I looked at different ways and this seems the easiest to me.

Hello,
If you have access or remember the email you used to sign up for the account please reset the password by going to the login and then clicking the reset password button. If you cannot recall your email under the forget password it will tell you to enter either your email or Username, please enter the Username and check all your emails that you might have used for it. 
Best of Luck to you,
Jack

What do I do if I cannot log Into the email account to receive the reset password?

Hi Ally,
In that case please reset your email password or if the email was deleted contact your email provider, ie google: go to google account recovory. Other than that, you need to know the email that you used, because spotify probably will not give you that information for security reasons.
Best of Luck,

Jack

Hello,
I don't know which account the premium is on. It doesn't seem to be on the
two emails that it could be. How do I go about tracing the actual username
and password that go with the subscription.

Hey @Ally29.

Thanks for getting back to us.

If you have lost access to the email account associated to the account, and you forgot what the password is, get in touch with support and they should be able to help you further. You can read here how to get in touch with support.

Hope that will work! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts