Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t receive password reset email

Can’t receive password reset email

Plan

Premium

My Question or Issue

last week I recive a mail from Spotify that told me my account have unusual activity and ask me to reset my password.  And when I click it. It’s error and told me to apply again. Then when I click forgot password button. I can’t receive any mail from spo. Even in any folder. My account is link to Facebook. So the only way to log in is to use my Facebook account. But when I check my profile I want to change password but it said my password is error. So now I can’t receive email and and change password even I know my old password. Can anybody help me. Sad

2 Replies

Hi there @rankiexu!

If you sign up to Spotify with your Facebook account, Spotify is going to send you the verification email to the email adress linked to your Facebook account. 
If you don't have access to the email adress you used to create your Facebook account, or signed up to Facebook with your phone number, that may very well be the problem.
Hope I could help, have a nice day!

So when I’m at forget password page and enter my username. I check my Spotify mail and Facebook mail but can’t find. If I disconnect with Facebook that do it again. I’m afraid that I can’t log in anymore if I can’t receive email (the only way I log in is via Facebook now) 

Suggested posts