Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't recover my password

Can't recover my password

Hello !

I have a problem with my account.

I see there is an unknown computer using my account so I disconnect from spotify (I usually never disconnect ).

Before disconnecting, I know that I don't remember my password so I check my email address connected to the spotify account so I can recover my password. 

So I disconnect and try to recover my password. Here is the problem : It says I should receive an email notification but I never receive it.

How can I recover my account? It is a premium account so my personnal details are linked to this account.

Thank you,

2 Replies

Hey @zamehan1,

Welcome to Spotify Community!
For hacked/compromised accounts it's best to reach the customer support team via this anonymous contact form here
This is contact form allows you to select the email to which Spotify Support will reply back to ( you have to be logged out to be able to use it anonymously ) or make sure to include e-mail where you want to get the reply back from the support.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you a

Is ypur account connect to the Facebook account?

Are you sure that the email you entered is the one used in the account?

Tell me if any of my suggestions worked 😉

Suggested posts