Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't redeem a family code

Can't redeem a family code

My mom upgraded & sent me a family code to redeem & I have the code but don't know how or where to enter my invite code to get my account premium. Can anyone give me a link or instructions on where I put the code I have?
8 Replies

Hello!

1. In the email, click Accept invitation here.
  2. If you already have a Free or Spotify.com-created Premium accountthe “Redeem token” web page will open in your browser with a long redeem token number pre-filled in Token. Click REDEEM.
  3. If you do not have a Spotify account, you will be led to create a Free level account. After doing so, click Accept invitation here again on the email and the “Redeem token” web page will open in your browser with a long redeem token number pre-filled in Token. Click REDEEM.

If you need more help, just reply 😉 Have a great day!

Thank you! The email actually got deleted though... Is there any other way to do it? I have a screenshot of the email but not the actual email

Hello!
Please tell your mother to invite you again, so you can get the email and click the link 😉 Or, if the link is visible in the screenshot, just write it down and open it.

Have a great day!

Hi

I'm clicking on the accept invitation page but it's not redirecting me to the redeem token page. Any advice?

Hi 

Ive been invited and receicevd a code.  However when clent on the accept invite it does redirect me to the redeem page

I get a message saying I'm already a member

Can yiu help?

screen shot1.jpg

Ops the Should read

'When Click accept it dosen't redrect me to the Redeem page'

Thanks

this is happening to me too. Did you get an answer?

I get exactly the same. Over and over again I get directed to a page where I can change my VISA credentials.The redeem page is indicated on top but you get redirected straight away. I see I'm already paying for a family account but can't get it working. Searched all over the internet. Many people with the same question but never an answer.

Suggested posts