Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't redeem the $0.99 3 month trial

Can't redeem the $0.99 3 month trial

I used the 7 day free trial of spotify premium because i was not aware of the 3 month trial for $0.99 beforehand because it was not advertised to me. Once the 7 day trial wore out, I attempted to redeem the $0.99 trial and it would not allow me to because I had used the 7 day free trial. This is absolute crap and I am not paying $9.99 a month for this. Very disappointed.
10 Replies

Hello & welcome to the community!

You already know that once you activated the 7 day trial, you became unelegible for the 99 cents for 3 moths offer.

One of the options you have is to create a new account, migrate your music or subscribe to your own playlists, and subsribe for Premium with the new account.

Hope this helps! ♫

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

Hi,

I have a different problem. My card isnt from a country that spotify has launched in even though im from the uk.

yeah this is truly crap!!!!!

I have the same situation

Those offers are available to users that have never had Premium on their account before (via a subscription or a trial).

If you've never had Premium, contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you sort things out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from a no-reply address) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

It's not mentioned in the Ad itself but it is mentioned in the User Agreement.

Hi, I tried to get the 3 months for 0.99 by putting card info in before I got the 7 day trial and it didn't work so I was trying to figure this out but spotify automatically gave me the 7 day trial but I didn't want it and by the way this is my second account and I have no other emails so I can't make another account. I want the special offer. How can I get it.

What if you can't make another account because you don't have another email? I am also disappointed.

When you tried to get the 3 Months offer did you get any error message? I'm not 100% sure on this one but you should be eligable for getting the 3 months offer on a new Spotify account, but don't count on me. You can try though to get a new email address (like Gmail) and then new Spotify account and try to get the 3 months offer again, but I'm not 100% sure if that will work.

i signed up and it didnt even offer the 99c i had to click 7 day trial and then it offered 99c bs if u ask me

You've said to create a new account, but I did that and it still says that I've used the trial even though I haven't, which means I'm still illegible for the discount with the new account. I've never used the account so I know this is wrong. Perhaps it recognizes my device or credit card, but neither of these should stop me from being valid for a premium trial.

Suggested posts