Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't remember email address or username....CANT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT

Can't remember email address or username....CANT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT

I have purchased Premium for .99 for 3months on another spotify account and I can' remember which email address I used or username. I have tried all emails and none of them have been the one with the Premium spotify activated. 

I need to access my spotify account, is there another way of resetting the account if you don' know the email or username?!?!

I know I purchased Premium on 25/12/17 and I have receipt number?? 

Can someone help me please? 

2 Replies

Hey,

Welcome to the community!

Check the receipt which was sent to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt or email it was sent to. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, you will need to sign in with your Facebook login details. Next, you can reset your password on this page: Password Reset.

If you no longer have the email copy of the receipt, check out the problems logging in support page. 

If you still cannot log into the account, I would recommend contacting the Spotify support team either via the online contact form or Twitter @SpotifyCares.

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Help is here, so don't panic. If you have the email receipt, you can access your account. That email will be the email with which you subscribed and with which you can log on to your account. Alternatively, on that receipt you will also see a username. You can log in with that username. 

Hope this helps,

Leo

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rising Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

Suggested posts