Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't rememeber password or email

Can't rememeber password or email

I've logged out of my Spotify and I can't remember my password and I can't reset it as I don't remember my email. What do I do?

1 Reply

Hi!

First, if your account is connected to your Facebook account, you can reset your password there. If it's a facebook account used to login to Spotify then it's not Spotify's issue, you need to contact facebook for that.

If it is not, I would reach out to Spotify Care in that case who you can reach through this anonymous contact form. If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

Also, if that does not work, try contacting the email company or finding a way to get your access to your email again.

If all else fails, I would suggest creating a new account. (and write down the password)

I hope I was able to solve your problem, and if I did, try clicking the "Accept as Solution" button. Let me know how it goes! Bye!!

Suggested posts