Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't see all my songs list

Can't see all my songs list

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Operating System

MIUI 10.2.2.0

My Question or Issue

My problem is with the Library menu. I can't look at all of my songs.
This is very NERVOUS!
I'm very very upset with Spotify's neglecting attitude. This issue remains unsolved more than a year!

Why am I paying money for this app, if it can't give me what I want?!

1.png
7 Replies

Hey @Ozwaald Sorry to hear you are having difficulty.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

have you liked songs and you cant see them? maybe you havent liked them so they havent saved? maybe try logging in on a desktop to see whether its a device issue or your spotify.

If you don't have Spotify premium, your songs wouldn't show; because there's only an option for shuffle play! 

Hello.

Unfortunately it didn't help me. 

My Spotify version is 8.4.97.807.

It works well on my pc. I have the list of songs there. It's only on my phone like this

Hello? Anyone who gives a darn about customer?

Apparently, you must like all the song, so you can see them in your library, in "Liked Songs".

Pure bullsh*t. I need to add the whole album songs one by one. If I just add the whole album by saving it, songs don't add the this list.

At least fix this.

Suggested posts