Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't see my offline Devices

Solved!

Can't see my offline Devices

Hey there!

I've switched my subscription from Premium to Family, so my wife is getting her own Spotify and we both can listen music at the same time. So there is no problem.

But:

My iPhone is the first Oflline-Device

Her iPhone was the second Offline-Device

I have no idea what Device is the third Offline-Device

Now I want to download some songs on my iPad and the App tells me that I've reached the limit of 3 devices. So I opened the spotify-website because I want to delete the iPhone from my wife (because she has her own account now with family). But the service on your website is unavailable all the time?! I can't delete her device (or see what the hell is the third device there) 😉

Is there any problem with your service/website?

Thanks!

Edit: darn, just read it yet "Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service." Okay ... 😄

Unbenannt.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Okay ... now the service is available? Everytime I try it in the last few days -> no chance.

Okay, so my problem is solved ^^

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I am having the exact same problem as i lost my phone in thailand and just got a new one
So want to download more tunes for my travels and this keeps coming up so i cant delete my lost phone soooo annoying!! Someone please help 🙂

Same error here, and I've just switched phones too, so I need to be able to authorise my new device by deleting the old phone off the offline list. Halp!

I have gone back a few pages worth of issues and cant see anyone else with our problem so hopefully it is just an issue happening now that will resolve soon! Was worried it was because im in asia because its so hard to even get spotify here. Really hoping it gets fixed soon :,(
Marked as solution

Okay ... now the service is available? Everytime I try it in the last few days -> no chance.

Okay, so my problem is solved ^^

Suggested posts