Family Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10

Operating System

Android 10

My Question / Issue

Was signed out of my Spotify account yesterday morning, managed to sign back in again with ease. Signed out again yesterday afternoon, cannot get back in. I have changed my password, and I am entering all the details correctly. I managed to sign back in on my PC, however on my phone it says I'm offline (I'm not). I tried to use the sign in email they sent me, however it says it is expired, even though it was sent less than 4 hours ago. I think it may be because I was in offline mode on my phone? but not on my PC. Anyone know how I can fix this?
1 Reply

Hey there @sammiali

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Just to confirm, have you tried restarting both your mobile phone and PC? This basic step is very simple, but often overlooked. Give it a try and then try logging in to your Spotify account. 

It's also a good idea to try opening the email with the expired link in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.  

It'd be helpful to try logging in with a different Spotify account to check if it's an account related issue. If it works with another account, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer next. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts