Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't sign up for premium

Can't sign up for premium

I've been spending some time looking through the community and I've contacted support. But everytime I try to sign up for premium I get the below error

"Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact our customer service team who can help you further." 

This happened in April and support was awesome and credited me a month in order to reset the subscription. I was told to wait until the credit ran out and I'd be able to update my CC and everything would be cool. My subscription ran out yesterday and nothing is cool. I tried a few times while the credit was active and then it ran out on the May 30th and I've been trying and its still not working :C 

Screen Shot 2015-06-01 at 12.21.32 PM.png
4 Replies

Have you received your case number from support?

If support replies you to check community for a solution or if you received your case number (#XXXXXXXX), please reply back even if there is "no reply" tag and tell that you still need help. If your inbox is empty please check spam.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Yes I have. its #03029299

I came over to the community just hoping for a quicker response since this has already happened once. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@halorecoil wrote:

Yes I have. its #03029299

I came over to the community just hoping for a quicker response since this has already happened once. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I've escalated this number to the staff for you, someone should get back to you shortly.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thank you very much!

Suggested posts