Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't sign-up/subscribe

Solved!

Can't sign-up/subscribe

I first tried to sign up with a new account on 04/04/2013 and have tried today as well, 05/04/2013 but I can't seem to sign up. I get a message saying the username and/or email address is already taken. This includes bashing random letters and numbers on the keyboard....So, what's the problem?

Spotify - how much money are you losing because of this??! Sort it out!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

thrustmasterg - You're receiving that message as you already have an account linked to that email address, with the username 'thrustmasterg'.

If you'd like to create a new account, a different email address will be needed.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Try using this page instead: http://www.spotify.com/signup/open/

Marked as solution

thrustmasterg - You're receiving that message as you already have an account linked to that email address, with the username 'thrustmasterg'.

If you'd like to create a new account, a different email address will be needed.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have two accounts. It will not recognize either one. I have Spotify on my laptop and Iphone6 but I can't sign on because it will not recognize my Email or password, when I try to change password it tells me my email address is not associated with any Spotify services. When I try to use my old email to subscribe it tells me that email is in used already. when I try to sign on it tells me wrong password, I have had this problem quite a long time. I can sign on to the website Spotify with the same password and ID I used for my Iphone and my laptop program but it will not work. Confusing enough that I am ready to just get rid of all of it and find something that works faster, better and less confusing.

now 2017 it says oops looks like something went wrong please try again later ive been trying like crazy still dont work i easily the first time

Same here It won't let me sign up for it and it won't tell my why on the troubleshooting page

Won't accept my date of birth 

Suggested posts