Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't suscribe for premium with PayPal

Solved!

Can't suscribe for premium with PayPal

Hello everyone,

I tried to subscribe for the 30Day trial so check out this services.

However I got to see this page:

https://www.spotify.com/de/get-spotify/go/freetrial30/

And when I select PayPal and click "Continue" I only get a blank page in Chrome. Firefox tells me it detected the website to redirect the request in a way that it will never complete.

And for this error I can't subscribe neither to the paid subscriptions nor the trials.

I'd really like to use the services so maybe you cold give me some advice how to solve this?

Regards

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Have you tried adding your payment details to your online profile pages before subscribing? Once you have done that it should not ask you when you are on the new subscription pages. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Have you tried adding your payment details to your online profile pages before subscribing? Once you have done that it should not ask you when you are on the new subscription pages. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you. This workaround did the job for me!

Thanks again for your fast advices.

Regards

im having the same problem i cant see add paymeny method 

You can't see that because they are "smart" and instead of the update "details button" in the "subscription" menu panel you have the "get premium" button at least for a free user.

So this is not solved, the users still have this problem, and I love how they don't care much about it, because are there two threads opened with this problem and more than 100 persons at least with it.

So this is not solved, the users still have this problem, and I love how they don't care much about it, because are there two threads opened with this problem and more than 100 persons at least with it.

i still have this problem. i have subscribed to spotify with my paypal account before but i just suddenly not work for me anymore.

Hi there,

i don't know why, but i can't find any option to set my payment method, or the change my profil name or anything... it's kinda weird for me... i rly want to get premium but when i want to get my free 30d trial membership with paypal, i come on paypal website, i acctept that i want to pay, and then i'll get thrown back to "select your payment option for free 30d trial membership" pls

help me

Suggested posts