Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't unlink Spotify Student from old Account

Can't unlink Spotify Student from old Account

Hey,

I have an old Spotify account created with Facebook login and a new one via email login.

The old account was linked to Unidays for Spotify Student discount, I canceled the subscription and now I have two free accounts.

The problem is I can't apply the Student discount to the new account because it says it is still linked to another account.

I already made up contact with the Unidays support and I was told to aks here for help as it was a Spotify concern.

I still am eligible to use this discount as I am still a student and it's still verified in Unidays.

Thank you in advance

Erik

3 Replies

Hey!

I escalated your problem to staff. They will reply you as soon as possible.
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

I have the same problem.

Hey folks,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly shed some light on the situation.

Keep in mind that when you cancel the Premium subscription with student discount, your student verification remains linked to the account. 

If you'd like to transfer it to another one, contact out Customer Support team here. They'll happily take a look at you account backstage and set things straight.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts