Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't upgrade from Premium to Family

Solved!

Can't upgrade from Premium to Family

I am on a Mac using Chrome browser, I have a Premium account. When I am on the account page I go to "Available Plans" and try to upgrade to the Family Plan, but every time it just results in a red box that says "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." without any indication of what went wrong or what I can do to fix it. I tried five times.

The family plan page is not much better, it offers some sort of clue about cancelling my existing plan first? I'm not sure if it applies to my account, so... Maybe? But when I click the "Cancel" link I just get a 404 anyway.

Try as I might, I just can not seem to give more money to Spotify. Any help is much appreciated!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

4 Replies

Hey, @thinkbigthings 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Have you already tried to open your account page and subscribe to the Premium Family using another browser or the incognito mode of Chrome on your device? It seems to be a cache issue, so I think you should give it a try.

Keep me posted!

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for responding. I tried using the Safari browser, and used Chrome in a new incognito window, and still got the same result each time.

Marked as solution

Hey there,
Thanks for keeping us in the loop and glad to hear this did the trick.

Since this helped solve the issue you were experiencing, we've marked your reply as solution so that other users with a similar issue can find it more easily.
Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with. We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a great day 🙂

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts