Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't upgrade to premium

Solved!

Can't upgrade to premium

Yet again, I'm running into an issue with trying to upgrade my account to premium.

1) https://www.spotify.com/au/get-spotify/go/premium/
2) Click Confirm Purchase

3) Redirects to Facebook for password confirmation

4) Redirects back to https://www.spotify.com/au/get-spotify/go/premium/ with no messages

I've gone through the same loop several times now....

57 Replies

Hi I want to upgrade my account to premium account but it kept saying no connection please try again later. I have a super strong internet connection just so You know, is this a bug or something, please help

So I'm trying to upgrade to premium but when I put all my credit card information it says enter expiration month and it won't work even tho everything is entered

Hello, I have the same issue, I am trying for some weeks already to go premium but it seems like there's no way. Any updates on how could this problem be solved?

I am using paypal, I don't know if it's relevant.

Marked as solution

I signed up 3 weeks ago. The extra money is being taken, but when I send an invite it says, cannot join already a member of this or another family plan. But yet we cannot both play from Spotify.

please help

me too. Trying for 2 weeks. So frustrating.

Hi Adam!

I'm stuck in this loop and can't seem to upgrade to Spotify premium... I have contacted Smart Communications Inc., Philippines and said they couldn't do anything about it unless Spotify makes the move to help me out.. 😞 

IMG_2102.PNG

The same thing happened to me. I had to put in my credit card info again, then it worked

Signed up to the one month trial of Premium but system won't update. I have reinstalled Sotify but still not working....... Help please!!

Hi. You may try the solution that I tried here. Hope it helps. 🙂

I am having same problem, trying to upgrade paying with current paypal account , it keeps redirecting me to continue and seems like I paid 4 or 5 times now!!

trying to get the 9.99 3 month special, possibly I do not qualify for it,

not sure

I did get 99cent promo this year does that preclude from this offer??

Hi. I am not quiet familiar regarding the paypal payment method for spotify cince I am just paying thru my mobile account. I suggest that you should contact spotify support. 🙂

Marked as solution

Hi. You might want to check my post. I encountered the same problem just like yours. Hope it helps !

The same thing is happening to me...

Hi. I've been trying to upgrade to premium with payment method via mobile. The promo i'm after is 129 for 3 months. I've reloaded my number with 130 but the response is still *credit on your mobile prepaid account is  not enough*. Currently, i still have a 132 remaining balance. Please help me with this. 

Hi !

Cellular carriers usually have a service charge. Mine which is Smart, adds
15 pesos on top of my subscription. So 129 + 15 =144. I usually reload my
mobile account 150 pesos to cover the service charge. Hope it helps ! 🙂

i availed your student promo 65 per month and up till now my account is not premium yet. 

Hi im also in this situation. I already paid my postpaid account but still cant get through my premium subs 

Hi, I've been trying to upgrade to premium but I just can't seem to do so. Please help me.

Suggested posts