Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't use premium that I just bought

Solved!

Can't use premium that I just bought

I just bought premium after my 48 hr free trial was over and anytime I try to listen to a song it says only for premium users so I logged out and back in quite a few times and still nothing. Please help me listen to the music I am paying for 🙂 thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I turned on all online features and it now works

View solution in original post

13 Replies

And just want to say I am trying to listen on my iPhone 4S with most recent o.s downloaded and logged in with facebook

@Jonbob32 wrote:
And just want to say I am trying to listen on my iPhone 4S with most recent o.s downloaded and logged in with facebook

Can you try a clean reinstallation of the app? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you for your quick response but unfortunately that did not work either. Still says only premium users can stream on demand and I purchase the 9.99 per month package

Same thing is happening to me!! Ugh!!! So annoying

Can you just double check that your subscription is definitely active on your online overview and you are signing into the correct account on your mobile device? 

There sometimes can be a slight delay between upgrading and it being recognised on your devices. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yup tried that. Several times.

Yeah I am subscribed and linked to correct Facebook acct an all information matches as should. Will it help you if you give my username number?

Or is there any information I can give you to access my account and ensure everything is right or fix it? I'm going on a 50 mile hike over the next week by myself I gotta have this working before tomorrow morning if possible

Yeah i just got exactly the same problem as you have. When i login in my accout on the spotify website i have the premium version but when i open the app on my computer or telephone i can do nothing! Please help me too

For me it works now!! 😉

How?
Marked as solution

I turned on all online features and it now works

i have login serval times and after 10 times was my account activated 😉 

Suggested posts