Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can you change your account from one facebook account to another?

Can you change your account from one facebook account to another?

I've been looking through the threads and the preferences > social media option isn't there. I'm a mac user. I have over 500 playlists in my spotify so I don't want to loose them. I'd rather just disconnect if from facebook all together beause I deactivated my facebook account (I'm taking a facebook break) but it seems I can't do that. So I could use my other facebook account if I have to (it's basically an anymous account I use for personal event invites). From what I've read it doesn't look like I can just disconnect my spotify account from facebook because I created it there. I'm a premium user. It seems like they should have better support for this purpose than none at all or deleting/creating a new account. Help.

3 Replies

I'm having the same exact issue. I tried emailing Spotify about two weeks ago and never heard back from them.

I can't even find an email address to email them.

Hey guys 🙂 

All of the steps you need to disconnect from Facebook (and migrate to a new account) are outlined in my tutorial in this topic

If you would rather someone from Spotify do it for you, especially if you have a subscription there is a link to get in touch there too. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts