Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Canada] Can I get a Google Home mini if I'm on a Premium for Family or Student discount?

Solved!

[Canada] Can I get a Google Home mini if I'm on a Premium for Family or Student discount?

Plan

Family Premium

Country

Canada

Device

My Question or Issue

Why is the family plan excluded from the offer?  Only the base premium plan gets the Google home mini? That is complete BS.  Every other Country the family plan was eligible

411 Replies

Hi All I’m new to this Forum, i recently came back to Spotify as i was not happy with another Music streamer and was not aware of the google mini promotion. So in fact I believe i should be eligible for the Google mini as i am a new customer. I found out about the promotion through my son who had signed up the same time afterward.

my question is am i elegible for the google Mini?

please advise as i did not receive one

The offer is expired

Yeah. They're out. I tried and it said there weren't any more.

I’ve had a premium account for 2 years and I pay monthly, I go to click on the link and it says it’s broken. Can you please give me a new link? 

732D9B7E-CDD4-42FC-BBDD-12C5339499EF.png

I have a regular 9.99 premium and I still have not been able to redeem my offer. I been going in circles for this Google home mini which was the only reason I sign up. Can you please direct me in the right path? Thanks in advance. 

The offer isn't available anymore.

I been trying to redeem my offer from April 12th though. 

I signed up for a premium account plus Google home mini a couple weeks ago and have yet to receive an email about it. I know spotify know this cause I just did a survey which stated my "premium subscription plus Google mini". What's going on?

I was in the same boat until i went to spotify website and clicked on
customer support. I told them i hadnt recieved the link. Two days later i
got a reply with the link, placed my order on google store at zero dollars.
I just have to wait until June 3 to recieve it.

Yeah. I guess I waited too long to start complaining. Apparently because the registration is passed there's nothing they can do.

Family plan should be eligable, please step up Spotify!!!!!!!!!!!

Update:

Spotify + Google Home Mini bundle isn't available anymore in Canada. The deal has been finished before the stipulated date because of the end of the product stock, as presented on Terms and Conditions of the deal.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It's over is not an acceptable resolution.  I syist plan on cancelling my services once I have completed moving playlists.

Hi there,

I have a Spotify premium subscription in Canada, I am wondering how to get a Google Mini. 

Madhu

The offer is over, they have no more stock. You can not get one at this
time.

I used the promotion code for the Google mini in Canada some time ago. Now I'm being g charged for the whole amount of $88.48. I'm a bit confused...

Hi can someone email or contact me. My mini was sent back to sender due to google not able to capture my unit address. I emailed them and according to them I have to contact spotify to generate another code for me. 

Not going to happen. Lots of proof and evidence they either cannot or will not help - especially regarding creating a new code.  

I ordered my Google home mini during the promotion, was provided a message that it would be shipped once inventories resumed...  have yet to receive anything...  been a long time Spotify premium user.  No communication as to status and the inability to appropriately communicate with Spotify is frustrating!  Perhaps I’ll get an answer and status update this way?

Delivery date should be in the email confirmation of your order. Got mine a month after based on the date my only isaue back then was my address. But I have it now though. Hope you’ll get yours soon.

Suggested posts