[Canada] Can I get a Google Home mini if I'm on a Premium for Family or Student discount?

Solved!

Re: [Canada] Can I get a Google Home mini if I'm on a Premium for Family or Student discount?

peedee

Family plan should be eligable, please step up Spotify!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Home Mini Canada Offer

Rock Star 6
Rock Star 6

Update:

Spotify + Google Home Mini bundle isn't available anymore in Canada. The deal has been finished before the stipulated date because of the end of the product stock, as presented on Terms and Conditions of the deal.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

hezorgRock Star 6
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

mileskr1
Casual Listener

It's over is not an acceptable resolution.  I syist plan on cancelling my services once I have completed moving playlists.

madhusj

Hi there,

I have a Spotify premium subscription in Canada, I am wondering how to get a Google Mini. 

Madhu

VeeUnit
Regular
The offer is over, they have no more stock. You can not get one at this
time.

Re: [Canada] Can I get a Google Home mini if I'm on a Premium for Family or Student discount?

Aleik_A

I used the promotion code for the Google mini in Canada some time ago. Now I'm being g charged for the whole amount of $88.48. I'm a bit confused...

grace_arban
Casual Listener

Hi can someone email or contact me. My mini was sent back to sender due to google not able to capture my unit address. I emailed them and according to them I have to contact spotify to generate another code for me. 

scsparcrow
Music Fan

Not going to happen. Lots of proof and evidence they either cannot or will not help - especially regarding creating a new code.  

Robert6409

I ordered my Google home mini during the promotion, was provided a message that it would be shipped once inventories resumed...  have yet to receive anything...  been a long time Spotify premium user.  No communication as to status and the inability to appropriately communicate with Spotify is frustrating!  Perhaps I’ll get an answer and status update this way?

grace_arban
Casual Listener
Delivery date should be in the email confirmation of your order. Got mine a month after based on the date my only isaue back then was my address. But I have it now though. Hope you’ll get yours soon.

SUGGESTED POSTS