[Canada] Can I get a Google Home mini if I'm on a Premium for Family or Student discount?

Solved!

Re: Home Mini Canada Offer

nickdetroit
Regular

Prez87 the downgrade does not take effect until the end of the billing cycle.  So you still have the family plan until then.  

SeanE

Dear Spotify management,

I'm very disappointed that you have to be a single premium user to recieve this offer... I suppose the extra money for the family plan isn't enough? At least you offer it to some existing subscribers, and not just the new ones.

Sincerely,

A loyal family subscriber

MandaCiamm
Regular

I was also quite bummed I couldn’t get it on a family  plan. Seems silly to me I would have to go down to just premium to get one :face_with_rolling_eyes: Offer this to everyone with a premium account!

ianmacleod26
Casual Listener

Waiting on a response from Spotify about this.

I am going to assume that this is an oversight on the part of someone at Spotify, since the offer is available to premium and premium for students.

Doesn't make sense that it wouldn't be available to Premium Family accounts.

Re: Google Home Mini redemption failed

aceterol

I have exactly the same issue - Premium for Family in Canada and no offer!  It sucks!!!

Re: Google Home Mini

meredithmoritz
Casual Listener

"But we found more for you?" what does this mean?

faultylogic
Regular

I am getting the same thing.  I'm giving them more money but get less.  Are you as frustrated as I am.

bboggin

I'm in the same boat. I want the google mini but for some stupid reason, we can't have it with the family plan. Spotify please fix this

Deanerrrrrr

I looked at some posts from US costumers who had the same problem back in December/Jan. Looks like they got a link sent or the functionality was added by spotify to allow premium family plans to receive a google home.. hopefully we will too!

Re: Google Home Mini redemption failed

faultylogic
Regular

Doesn't suck sounds like it's time for us to switch music providers. Were paying g more for less.

SUGGESTED POSTS